Saturday, March 15, 2008

Been busy creating...

So I have been bad about updating my blog, but here are 4 layouts I finished over the past few days. The Karate page was made for a challenge I am hosting on thescrapbooksite.com-everything had to be done in threes (since March is the third month-get it?) I am thinking I am going to change the journaling block into strips instead of having that big block-it looks wierd to me.
Shaun calls Aislynn Boogsie (or boogs, boogaloo, boogster) so I thought these pics would be cute to document that-I dropped my ink pad on the picture as I was cleaning my table up-grrr...I will have to reprint that picture.
You will probably recognize this picture as one I took last week, I wanted to record some of the cute and funny things Aislynn says right now. I am IN LOVE with those stickers from Doodlebug-love the font!!
I have scrapped these pictures before, but I wanted to do them again because the first page is not that great and I have been dying to use that little journaling notebook page from Making Memories. That is why I wanted the notebook and I have used almost all of the pages except any of the one in this page! And I love the foam thickers because you can manipulate the letters so good-I didn't have another "s" so I used the $ and cut off the little pieces.
The weather has been pretty warm the past couple days-YAY! We are going to get Aislynn one of those little plastic pools for the back yard, but the traffic was so bad going to Target-all the spring breakers are in town.
Well, off to put my crazy girl to bed-she is jumping on the bed right now and Shaun is taking pictures of her:)

0 comments: