Wednesday, March 19, 2008

This week is crawling by...

I think it's because I am expecting lots of packages, lol. Monday we went to see "Horton hears a Who," and I am going to have to give it a thumbs down. I hate when kid's movies have pop culture references, and I hate when movies have the cast/characters sing some cheesy song at the end (unless it's a musical). I think we will just have to disagree with the critics on this one...We went out to eat last night and saw Lori from Trading Spaces. I thought that was cool-she was with her kids and maybe her Dad? I guess they were on vacation. Tonight Shaun and I went on a date and went to Royal B's, it was good, but I think I like the restaurants by them in New Orleans better. I think all the yummy food we ate in Las Vegas ruined us too, I don't think any of the places around here are as good! I found a new monthly kit site: amillionmemories.com and made this page for the weekly design team challenge (1. Use white space 2. No cardstock-only patterned paper 3. Use your own handwriting 4. Complete in under an hour-I had about 10 minutes to spare!) I can't wait to get my kit from them-it is so pretty!!! There is tons of talent on that site too, check out their gallery!
I took this picture of Aislynn on Monday, not sure what she is thinking about, but she looks cute!

Our Princess!!
Oh, I just have to add one more thing for Uncle Phillip-Aislynn found the Elmo birthday card (she calls it a book though) that you gave her and she took it in her crib with her:) When she showed it to Shaun, she said "Look Daddy, from Uncle Phillip." So cute!!
Okay, going to bed, it's way past my bed time!!

1 comments:

Phillip Perry said...

Aww, that makes Uncle Phillip smile big!