Monday, May 19, 2008

Some cute pictures...and some annoucements!!!!!!!!!

For the announcement, one of my layouts won a contest!!! It was for using Pink Paislee products (a brand new company) and the contest was held by Just Let Me Scrapbook, you can see my page here. I got a $25 gift card to their online store. Woo hoo!!!
Nothing super special to report, I took these 2 pictures of Aislynn after she "helped" me make our bed yesterday, and by helped I mean she kept trying to tuck her huge Elmo doll in. Finally I said he wants to sleep in the crib and she put him in there with Baba (her little lovie who goes to sleep with her), turned on the fan and turned off the light:) What a good little Mommy. Anyways, I just LOVE this picture, what a sweetheart!This one is blurry, but still cute!!!This next set is from tonight, there is this really cool neighborhood by us that is being developed, there are only about 3 house being built so far, and it is gorgeous! They have this little lake and we decided to take some pics there because it was so nice outside! This one was my favorite!!! Gotta love the action setting! Love this one too!
This one is kind of funky b/c of the sun, but I still like it:)
She's so cute running all over!

I KNOW you just want to kiss those cheeks!
Here is another one with the funky sunlight, but I like her expression. She looks so old, lol.
Giving Daddy a hug!!!!!!!
Even though she is not looking at the camera, I still love this picture!!!!!!!!
Here is my latest page, it is my week to host the DT challenge at Freckle Friends and this is my example page. The challenge is to use a photo that stretches the entire width or length of the page.
Also, Freckle Friends is having a HUGE Memorial Day sale going on right now, so check that out here.

If you want to see the June Collection Sneak Peek, click here. I love the colors!!! I cannot wait to play with it!!!!!!!

Okay, that is all for now, at least I was good about blogging and playing outside-but eating? We ate at Cracker Barrel for dinner, but I got a salad, so maybe I did okay, that was the only boo-boo I made:)


2 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Pam - I love the site where you won for Pink Paislee! I would love to get my hands on some of the Momento line for the next contest, but I've never seen it in the stores around here!!

Shel said...

OK...that first pic needs a layout of its own with a title about dreaming or being a dreamer! It's too precious!