Monday, July 21, 2008

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wondering about all the exclamation points?? Well, after dinner and running errands, Shaun was giving Aislynn a bath and I hopped on the computer to check e-mails and see what was happening on my fave scrappy sites. I had an e-mail from Scrapbook.com, one of my pages made 3rd place in a contest-YAY!!!! I get $25 of Making Memories Noteworthy products, which is just one of my favorite lines ever!!!! You can see my page and the other winners here!
And I had an e-mail from Cards Magazine requesting one of my cards for their December issue!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!! It will be sooooooo cool to go into the bookstore and open up a magazine with something I have created in there-woo hoo!!!!!
Here are the 3 layouts I managed to get done this weekend:

That's all for now...off to go work on my August Freckle Friends kit so I can get some sneak peeks posted for you all!!

2 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

I want to give you a big congratulations HUG! I am so happy that your work is out there and everyone is taking note of your awesome artistry!

rcprncss said...

Pam, you are awesome! I agree, this is just the beginning for you! There is more to come, keep up the good work!