Wednesday, August 20, 2008

LOTS of pictures...

Just warning you that this is a gigantic post! I took Aislynn to play in some fountains that are in a shopping center by us (where Kilwins is!) and took a zillion pictures and I just like so many of them that I had to share them all...can you tell she had fun:)
All that splashing around made her sooo tired, and she actually took a nap! I peeked in on her and she was sleeping so cute, so when I went to get the camera and came back, she was awake. I set the ISO at 1600 and the shutter speed was 1/10, and the only light I had was the hall light, so I think it came out good!Exploring one of the many super nice neighborhoods around here that have hardly any houses built in them.I LOVE this one-one of my fave pics ever I think!Here is a page I made during Aislynn's nap! It looks like Tropical Storm Fay is going to rain on us, it's silly path has pretty much affected/will affect everyone we know in FL, grrr... So the next few days/this weekend are going to be rainy for us.

4 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

These are beautiful! I can't get enough of the rich deep colors in all of the pics! I have to gree about your fav pic...the setting is so COOL!

rcprncss said...

Wow, you have taken some great photos. Great action photos of her playing in the water! I adore the black/white photo of A and her daddy! The one of you two is sweet too! No wonder you posted so many, they are all so good! It's too hard to pick a favorite!

Anonymous said...

Just love the B&W of Shaun and Aislynn...it's just beautiful. I am so disappointed that this stupid storm has ruined our scrap plans!!!!!!! Oh and i was so looking forward to having you take our pics on Sunday :( poor me

dianna said...

Hey Pam*!*
I was just snooping around FF and noticed that you are in my neck of the woods. I'll be the guest des. in Oct. and I am super dee duper excited :)

Your daughter has the right idea...honey, whatever it takes to keep cool around here works for me.
She's a doll*!*