Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm free...

This is what Aislynn says for "I'm three." And holding up 3 fingers is tough, but she can kind of do it. I thought a cool picture would be her holding up 3 fingers and looking up at the camera, not so easy to relay my vision to her though. Here are my attempts... This one looks like a peace sign kinda:) I was standing on a chair taking these...For this one, I was holding a skittle above the lens so she would look at it, and I was laughing a very silly laugh to get her to smile. Our neighbors probably think I am crazy. Our grass is looking very rough in the backyard:( Just pretend it is green and lush;)
Aislynn's 3 year well check was yesterday and she is 40 lbs and 40.5", she is in the 95th percentile for height and weight. She is doing perfect and didn't cry at all for her shot!
I have a layout to share, but I have to replace the picture first. When I was stamping on the page, the stamp pulled off a patch of the picture so it looks like I have a big chunk of skin missing from my face-yuck!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Smart Mommy. Good pics from "above"!

Mrs. Weddle said...

the first picture is the best, and the chair idea is cool... although i think K will want to stand on the chair with me.... hmmm idea's for letting you take picutre of her, dont have any i tend to sit in the middle of the action with camera hidden and safely in my lap for a bit and play or talk with K. all the while waiting, calculationg my next shot, and then at some point i am able to pull up the camera and shoot away. but then again i am all for the do not look at the lens photos and im always finding ways to blend into the scenery..... kailee will very loudly give me a stupid smile and shout chesse. so i think our issues are different......

Shel said...

Sweet photos. Practice makes perfect. Just keep trying that for that "one special shot!"

Kathy said...

she is just so adorable... great shots, Pam. I love the one where she's making the "peace sign"!

Anonymous said...

Pam,
your family is amazing. i'm glad to see how well all of you are doing. your daughter is absolutely gorgeous. congratulations on your addition. i'm so happy for all of you. brooke