Thursday, September 25, 2008

Some new pictures....

Here is a new layout I made last night,using Pencil Lines Sketch #103.Here is a detailed close-up of the big tree... Here is the little tree.... Here is that yellow dress again! Aislynn kept making faces and talking to herself in the mirror:) This one cracks me up!
I don't know what is up with this picture, the light looks weird to me, and I had it on Auto. But I LOVE this picture, what a giggly little girl! This was Aislynn when I was taking the pictures of my layout. Then we tried on her halloween costume! She decided on this witch costume so she could "wear a hat on my head and have a sparkly wand." Those were her words:) She keeps asking me if it's Halloween yet so she can go trick-or-treating:)

1 comments:

Kathy said...

She's (ahem, pls. excuse the pun) bewitching! Seriously, those are some adorable pics of her... she is one giggly little gal!