Sunday, October 19, 2008

Yes, I am still around!!!

I think this was the longest my poor blog has gone without being updated:( Let's just say that the morning sickness, although it is really at night and in the morning (as was with Aislynn) has kicked in, which is about right since I am 6 weeks. I went to the doctor on Thursday and we they have given me a date of June 10th! Maybe this baby will come on Father's Day! Anyways, here are some pictures from my lovely sister, Brynne from the wedding....
I knew there was a family one here somewhere....and I am blaming all the double-chin shots of me on the pregnancy...it doesn't matter that I didn't know then:) This is the first time we have gotten a picture of my brothers and sister and our significant others...the first time ALL of us has had a honey at the same time:) Can you guess who the "Perry's" are? Aislynn was obsessed with taking pictures with these disposable cameras (she only started doing this after she saw Riley doing it!), I wonder what these pictures are going to look like!! Today we went for a drive down 30-A...the weather has been sooooo beautiful. We wanted to stop in Seaside, but it was too packed, so we drove into Sandestin to walk around the shops, here are a few pictures: Aislynn in time-out. She kept wanting to stand on this bench, but after this morning (I found her standing on top of the counter in her bathroom), I didn't want her to b/c behind that wall is a BIG drop into a lake.
Maybe it was a lucky time-out because then she found this penny, which she had kept bothering us about pennies b/c there are so many fountains at this place. She was SOOOOO happy to throw it in, and when Shaun asked her what she wished for, she said, "Another penny.":) I just like this picture:) We took a little walk to see the boats and when I was taking this picture, I heard something under the bridge behind me and it was a raccoon! I tried to take his picture, but as soon as he was spotted, he ran off. Aislynn thought it was cool though! I have not really had the energy or been in a creative mindset to scrapbook, but I have made a few things this week, I will try to post them soon. Just not loving anything I have made lately. I did get another card picked up by CARDS for their March issue, YAY! I only submitted 2, so that was exciting!
Hope everyone is doing well, and I will make no promises, but I will try to be better about keeping up with the blog this week:)

4 comments:

Mrs. Weddle said...

becoming quite the photographer! hey i love the shirt A is wearing, where'd you get it????

Shel said...

How did you find a shirt that matches her eyes so perfectly?

Love the family shots! Very pretty!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

My first thought too was how wonderful her little shirt was! love it with those beeyootiful eyes!

rcprncss said...

I love the family photos from the wedding! Little A just darling!