Friday, November 21, 2008

Pictures and scrappy stuff...

First, I have to share this picture...Grandpa, Aunt Brynne, and Sean came over for dinner last night and she had us all (I was too, but I had to take the picture) coloring. She gave everyone a book and really just jabbered on while we all colored, but it was pretty cute:)
Today Aislynn and I went to go see my Dad's cool camper (which she just kept telling Shaun how cool it was when we got home!), and we walked on the beach.It was SO cold! I am ready for cold weather, but this might be too cold for me!! Sometime after the sun had set and we were on our way to dinner, it said it was 46 degrees! That is COLD to me, lol!!! This girl could stay at the beach FOREVER if we would let her.
Finally I have some scrappy stuff to share. All this was made with the November Kraft Girl Kit.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

What gorgeous pics to have with your Dad! I always am a fan of the beach back ground - and think it is extra cool to see sweaters with the sand background - I love the thought! and the 40 degree temps sound warm to this high of 35 today in the MIDWEST! I'm coming to visit you! ;)

Shel said...

I didn't realize that it gets that cold in FL. Brrrrrrrrr...

brigid16 said...

love the pics of you with your dad!!! So great! have a great time in Disney world!!!!