Wednesday, December 31, 2008

See you next year:)

We just got back earlier from visiting Shaun's family up in Atlanta. Fun times! I played a little bit with my new lens...I had been shooting on the auto modes for awhile, but I took these all in Aperture priority mode, for some reason I had the ISO set at 200, so this one is a little washed out, but still a cute picture. Shaun and his Dad and Sister
I still need to get used to the manual focus on the lens...a LOT of the pictures came out really blurry, so I need to practice some more, but so far, I am loving the lens! I took this picture of one of Ashley's sweet little kitty's with no flash. I had the ISO set at 1600.
Today I am 17 weeks. I am definitely feel the baby moving a little more, Shaun has felt it a couple times. My belly is definitely growing!!! In less than 2 weeks, we will know if the baby is a he or a she! For this picture I adjusted the white balance, looks a lot less yellow than the previous belly pictures:)
Happy New Year to everyone! Here is to a safe, prosperous, and happy 2009!!!!

2 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Oooo! with all of your color talk I thought of a cool LO idea: if you use those belly pics to make one I would put them in B&W 3x5 and then a 4x6 in color of the last one you take! That would be neat...whatta ya think?

rcprncss said...

Aislynn looks so much older in those last pictures! She is growing so fast! She has such a sweet face!