Wednesday, December 24, 2008

We wish you a Merry Christmas!

We made sugar cookies yesterday for Santa...it was fun! I only got a few pictures because at one point, the mess got so big and I was trying to contain the mess.
Today I am 16 weeks. I have totally been taking advantage of being pregnant and eating sooooo many goodies this holiday season and not even worrying about it. But my belly is definitely getting bigger:)
The past few days I have been feeling little movements in my belly...little taps inside, not really strong enough to feel from the outside, but this is one of my favorite things about being pregnant! I can't wait until they get stronger and Aislynn and Shaun can feel them:)
We are going to have a very full house this year: My Mom (Grandma), James, Brynne, Sean, Phillip, Josh, and Andrew will all get here at some point tonight. A is SUPER excited about it being Christmas Eve:) We want to wish all of you a VERY Merry Christmas and I should have lots of pictures after tomorrow!

2 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

I adore those christmas cookie pics with your little pastry chef! The tree in the background is a perfect touch too! Merry, merry!

rcprncss said...

Aislynn looks like she loves making those cookies! These pictures are just precious as is she! Have a very Merry Christmas! Bless you and your family! :)