Saturday, January 3, 2009

Goals for 2009...

No, not do more laundry, ha ha. One of them is to take more pictures. Which may not be necessary since we took 8, 503 pictures in 2008-WOW. That is a lot. I know it isn't realistic to take a picture every single day, but I can try right? So the laundry picture I took late last night after realizing I had taken no pictures yesterday...and since laundry is pretty much all I did (that is 5 loads there), I decided to capture the moment, hee hee.
Anyways, I did better today, LOVE this lens. Love, love love it. This picture has a shadow in the background, but how could you not love those big blue eyes and smile?Another one of my goals is to really LEARN my camera and everything it can do and improve me photography skills. This picture is a little out of focus, but I do love how the pillow and futon in the background are blurred. This shot is my favorite...she seems to be thinking, "When will Mom stop taking pictures of me and give me the popcorn she promised me if I let her take pictures of me?" :) More goals...to eat less packaged foods, which is why I made a big pot of soup for lunch instead of buying cans. Less $$ and more healthy. We also really need to curb our spending. We are saving all of our receipts for a month and seeing where we can cut back. Our goal is to be in a better financial position at the end of the year then where we are now. Another goal is to get Kraft Girl Kits rockin'...which I am optimistic about, especially since the website is done (THANKS SO MUCH PHILLIP!!!!). Check it out here! That is it for now...we are getting back in the swing of things here and will hopefully get our Christmas stuff taken down tomorrow.

2 comments:

Shel said...

I wish we could learn how to use our cameras together! I want to know more about f-stops and aperatures!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

girlie, these are so rich! I love the angles! Keep up the pic a day! Are you doing the 365 album?