Wednesday, February 18, 2009

24 weeks...

Here is my 24 weeks belly picture:) I think it doesn't look much different than last week. This little guy is moving SO much now, as soon as I sit or lay down he starts moving. You can see the movements too, which is creepy and cool at the same time:) This is a picture I took the other day...Aislynn loves to "help" clean and such. She loves to put the clothes in the washer/dryer and hit the button to start it. She also loves to sweep and dust and her newest thing is to put the "blue, squishy thing," the gel pack, in the dishwasher and then hit the start button:) She is so funny...I wonder when she will realize cleaning is not fun???This picture is so blurry, but I had to show it...this is her "porch." Her "porch" is the space between her bed and the window and when she wakes up in the morning, she gets all the pillows from the extra bedroom and puts her pillows on the floor, then takes her stuffed animals and blankets off her bed and puts them on top of the pillows. Her bed is her "house," so I guess this makes sense to be her porch:) Silly girl...love her imagination:)

3 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Doin' good Momma!

As for A's infatuation with cleaning - it's textbook for us: as long as B&A ask to do something it is "fun", but if you ask them one too many times it becomes "work"!! Document her now!! because mine don't believe me!

rcprncss said...

Oh, that is a cute cute story! Lover her little house and porch. The picture is cute too.

Phillip Perry said...

Hey, I wish cleaning was still fun. When A was over at Mom's she blockaded herself in with pillows and kept calling it her "fort porch." So funny.