Wednesday, February 25, 2009

25 weeks...

Here is my 25 week belly:P I promise that when I leave the house, I am not wearing pajamas...but they are the first thing I change into when I come back home:)This was my 25 week belly when I was pregnant with Aislynn. I think I have "popped" more with this little guy, but the strange thing is I weighed a lot more in the picture with Aislynn!! I am not even to the weight yet that I was at when I got pregnant with Aislynn.Here is the latest on the scrappy front...
Today my Mom came over for the day, and I didn't take any pictures:( But this weekend we are going to Tallahassee, so I HAVE to take some then!!!!

3 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Popping is always easier the second time - it happened with me too! All those goofy stretched out muscles!

I absolutely adore those bright beautiful pages you have there! I need to convince myself that it is time to get my scrap bug back! You have me convinced!

Douglas A. Perry, Sr. said...

Your tummy is growing with that little boy. Love Ya!

Phillip Perry said...

Gettin' big...

I like the scrap page with Aislynn and Riley. Very cute.