Wednesday, March 4, 2009

26 Weeks...

Here is my 26 week belly!!! He is moving around like crazy!!!! It seems like he moves so much more than Aislynn did. Every time I sit down or am still he starts doing his tricks...it is the best feeling:) Aislynn keeps asking me if he is coming tomorrow:) Yesterday we were at a friend's house and they had a Simba (from Lion King) doll that said, "When I grow up, I'm going to be a king, what are you going to be?" And she said "a big sister." Cute!!! Bath time is definitely one of the favorite parts of the day for Aislynn. We got these tablets by crayola and they dye the water...she is SO into them. Every morning she tells me what color bath she wants that night, lol. I tried to take a picture of her "orange" bath, but it didn't really show up. She would play in there for hours if I let her!This picture is for Jakki:) I soooooo need to get my pages in albums and organized before this baby comes!!! This is his closet after all:) So is it better or worse than you imagined Jakki? We did go to Tallahassee this weekend and I took NO pictures! Brynne got one of all of us kids and one of us with our Mom, so I will have to steal those from her. Phillip, crazy to think the next time we see you, we are going to be a family of four!!! We love you and are so excited for you...now go start your blog so we can follow your adventures in Albania!!!!!

3 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

time sure is flying! I bet you can't wait to meet this little one and oogle over his adorable face!!

Shel said...

I think that our stomach muscles stretch out after the first baby, so we can feel the second/third babies moving earlier and more often! ISn't that crazy? By the time you get to the third, you will be so sore!!! :) You are looking adorable!

Phillip Perry said...

Her response on Simba is pretty darn funny and smart.

I wish I had taken some pictures over that weekend too, but it meant the world to me to spend it with all of you.

For any of Pam's loyal followers, you can read about twin brother's adventures at www.phillipperry.com.