Sunday, April 5, 2009

Big Catch Up Post:)

I know I have ignored my blog lately, this has just been a busy week/weekend! So this will be a gigantic post in an attempt to catch up on what we have been up to:)
This is my 30 week belly picture...I think I am going to get more stretch marks from this baby:( I will just look at them as battle scars;) I can't believe I am 30 weeks already! I feel like the last 2 months are going to fly by and we will soon be a family of four! Aislynn is looking forward to meeting her baby brother...the other day she was covering up with his crib blanket and she said "I love my baby brother's blanket, and I love my baby brother so so much." So cute...hopefully she doesn't change her mind when he is born, lol!
Last Wednesday, after swimming, we went to the mall and the Easter Bunny was there. Aislynn wanted to meet him and they took this picture:) He gave her a sucker and an Easter book and she thought he was so nice:)My Mom and James came in to town this weekend, so Saturday James took some pictures at Aislynn's last swimming class. There was SUCH a huge difference in class the first day to the last day. By the middle of the week, she was loving going under water, even asking to go under:) She still doesn't really like floating on her back or even being on it, but she does better when the instructor's are helping her. So this week, when the once a week classes start, and I won't be in the water with her, I think she will do great:) After swimming on Saturday, we headed to the beach. This girl is a serious beach girl. She would be content to sit there all day and play in the sand:) Love how serious she is, lol!Then James let Aislynn and my Mom bury him in the sand:) What a good sport:)When I was back in Tallahassee at the end of February, my Mom's neighbors were getting rid of this thing, so we put it in my Mom's backyard. They brought it over this weekend and Aislynn calls it her small park:) She loves it!! Here she is jumping up and down on it:) My Mom and I painted the baby's room this weekend:) I will try to get some pictures this week, it is a light blue. Aislynn keeps saying, "Baby brother will love his blue room."
Hope everyone is doing well, have been busy with Kraft Girl Kits, April has been a really good month so far!! Yay!!! Tomorrow is Shaun's birthday, so I think Aislynn and I are going to be making a cake:)

9 comments:

Rileysmom said...

We just signed Riley up for swim lessons...i hope she does as well as Aislynn!

Douglas A. Perry, Sr. said...

Your tummy is growing. Great pictures. Is that a heated swimming pool? Tonight it is going to freeze again. They call it a "dogwood winter" around here.

SnapScrapRepeat said...

SIGH...
What beautiful fair weather for these beautiful beach pics! They are absolutely woonderfully sandy and terrific. Good for Aislyn getting to be a good little fishey!

Mrs. Weddle said...

i am so going to the beach with kailee now ... :)

Josh said...

Aww, very cute pictures!

Happy Birthday Shaun!

Brynne said...

Who took the 2 pics of Aislynn sitting in the said with her back to the camera with the buckets and the waves in the background? I absolutely love them!

Brynne said...

I wrote said in my previous comment but I meant sand, Ha Ha!

Shel said...

Pam,
You look so good! I am jealous~

You have some fabulous pics! Love the ones on the beach with A and her pails! So pretty!

Phillip Perry said...

Wow, your belly is getting big! I'm sure Aislynn will be a great big sister.

As usual, these are some cute, cute pictures of her. The one of her with her back to the camera on the beach could be a post card.

What a lucky girl to have her very "park" in her back yard. :)