Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Long day....

with this girl. She got up at 5:30ish and never made it back to sleep. Lots of fits today:( She is playing in the bath right now and it's off to bed for her. Hopefully, she will get a good night's sleep and we can start fresh tomorrow. I was taking pictures of some layouts I did last night in the baby's room (it gets the best natural light in the house) and got these pics. This was after the park today (Why did I bring her to the park when she was so exhausted??? Yup, a BIG fit when we left there.), I went in to the office to talk to Shaun and when I came out, this is what I found. It didn't last long, I woke her up so we could go eat dinner. BIG mistake, talk about grumpy. Here are 2 pages I made with the April KGK.
The above one is using the April Sketch. It has been a LOOOOONG time since I did a 12x12. I kinda like it again:) I like the square:)
Well, off to wash goofy girl and put her to bed:) Maybe I can get some more scrappy things done tonight. I liked working in my new space!

4 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Poor YOU! poor sugar, too...

I have a story for ya on this one. Just before A was born (a month at the most) B got really hyper and anxious. He would fight a nap at every expense. It got to the point that I would try and rock him like a baby (me and my big old preggo tummy) to no avail! I hope this was just a one day event!

Hugs for some peace of mind!

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE NEW APRIL LOs!

Shel said...

I want to see pics of your new space. When will they be up?

Oh, Pam...I know a lot about over-tired children and the fits they can throw! L is the queen of fits! I have learned one big, impt lesson, though....NEVER wake her up to eat! Let her sleep through dinner!! She will not starve! LOL

Brynne said...

I love your pages, I see you got a kit, hee hee!

Phillip Perry said...

Cute pictures of Aislynn. I'm digging the blue color in the nursery. I also like the sketches you did. The easter bunny one is cute and the wheel on the other one is fitting, though I think it could have landed on silly too.