Friday, May 15, 2009

Tonight...

I really did not feel like cooking and we had a 50% coupon for our favorite pizza place that expired today, so that's where we went:) After dinner, we stopped to walk around and I took a few pictures...So I am not a big fan of this one, but still thought I would share... I do love this one below though:)
Aislynn posing... Then being fake mad: Then happy:) Even though she is fake mad in that picture...that pretty much sums up her mood lately....she can turn her moods in a second...being really naughty or really sweet...we would be happy with a constant in between:)
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!!

3 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

I adore that little sundress on A! Her faces are so funny - sweet one moment and sour the next - the life of a kid!

You are looking good Momma! Just a bit more and all of this will be worth it!

Brynne said...

I love the first one of A! Also the one of you is cute, I like that yellow sure. Where did yall take those pics?

Brynne said...

I meant yellow shirt not yellow sure, Ha ha!