Thursday, July 30, 2009

2 Months!!!

Here are pictures I took of Kieran at 2 months:Here are the one month ones to compare, I can't believe how much bigger he is now: http://happytobecreating.blogspot.com/2009/06/one-month.html
At 2 Months, he:
  • smiles A LOT! When he just wakes up from a nap he smiles the most. Aislynn loves playing peek-a-boo with him and she gets some smiles.
  • He is starting to make this "laugh" noise when he smiles sometimes
  • grabs things, particularly the elephant on him play mat that sounds like wind chimes:)
  • holds his head up pretty good, and when he is on his tummy, he can hold it up for longer periods of time and tries to look around
  • is awake a lot more now and sleeps pretty good at night...usually a 4-6 hour stretch, wakes up and goes back down after 15-20 minutes (last night his first stretch was a 7 hour stretch-woo hoo!)
  • sucks on his hand a lot...he won't really take a pacifier for long, sometimes just to go to sleep and then he spits it out
  • kicks his feet and pushes with his feet when they are up against something

I know I am probably forgetting things so I will add them as I think of them:)

Yesterday we were in Aislynn's room playing "Memory," but she calls it "Rememberory" ha ha. I snapped these, thinking I should change them to b&w to make the toys in the background less noticeable? Here is what Kieran was up to while we played...just hanging out...Then he got cranky, so I brought him on the bed with us and he passed right out:) Thinking this needs to be black and white too....

6 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

I DON'T AGREE - sorry, didn't mean to yell :o I Love the color in all of these pics! The ones of A in her bright colorful room will tell her stories years from now about the things in her room...and the colors match her sunny disposition, too ;)

As for K - the colors are so soft and just make him look that much more precious! DON'T TAKE the color away....

...okay - If you want to, but go for sepia?

Shel said...

Kieran is a skinny little booger. I never had any skinny babies. My babies were always chunky monkeys!!

Beautiful pics.

Rileysmom said...

I just love his expressions...i can't wait to see him!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

I had to come back and say just how CUTE that little smile is! On my blog roll the first picture always shows up and I see his little cheeks! Love IT!

Douglas A. Perry, Sr. said...

Wow, it is heard to believe he is 2 months old. I agree, keep the colors - not BW. I got to get down there and meet the little man!

Dad

Brynne said...

I love the pics and I love that sweet little man!