Monday, July 20, 2009

Hello:)

Wow, I really blew it last week. This is the only picture I took:Last week just seemed to slip right out from under me...busy...not sure doing what, but the days are going by really really fast. Aislynn was kinda a little terror last week and a non-sleeper:( Anyways, the pasy couple days Kieran has been a little fussier. Maybe he is going through a growth spurt? It seems like he wants to nurse more and he wants to be held a lot. So this is what I have on my hip most of the day (it turns out that I can do a lot of things with one hand):
Cute:) Kieran...not my frumpy self:) This week I am determined to start losing the rest of the baby weight. I have 9 lbs to go, but I think I will have to lose more than that to fit in my old clothes due to the nice pouch of loose skin I've got now:) I did manage to get this layout done during one of Aislynn's "naps" last week. Naps, meaning she pretends to sleep...she stays in her bed and is quiet, so that works for me:) I made this using the June Kit from KGK. I was thinking about making a mini album about our Chicago trip last summer using what I have left of the kit, and I came across these gems taken at the Brookfield Zoo.
I love them:) They make me want to go scrap immediately...just gotta find the time, ha ha. Can you believe how itty bitty Aislynn looks in these pictures? It is hard to believe she is going to be 4 in less than 2 months:(

4 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Aye Momma...time always flies when you are "having fun"! Love your pic of you and Kieran! It captures what life looks like RIGHT NOW for you. I wish I had a pic like that!

I agree - I was thinking exactly the same thing - LOOK how small A was and that was just one year ago!

Can't wait to see what you come up with for Sweet Home Chicago!

Brynne said...

Hi, I love the pic of the babe, he looks so good in green and blue! Those pics of Shaun and A are soooo cute too, it looks like they were having a blast together.

Mrs. Weddle said...

nice pics might see if i can't copy one of them. i like the here and now picture too. :0 i am so with you girlie!!!!

rcprncss said...

I love the bright colors in the mud fun layout! Cute pictures of daddy and daughter! 9 pounds sure doesn't seem like very much! Which is good! You can do it! I know you can! :)