Thursday, August 13, 2009

11 weeks...

today. Amazing to see how he has grown so much and developed already. This week he has starting rolling from his stomach to his back and he has also started to do this really adorable thing when he nurses. He will just look at me and start smiling and cooing, then eat some more, stop and smile and coo, repeat a few more times. It is so cute and funny! Here are a few pictures I got today...This was after he rolled over and he was just posing like this for me...I think he was holding his arm up in victory of rolling over, lol!! Theses 2 were goofing around in the room when I was taking pictures, but then Shaun got mad when I started bossing him around to take a picture:) Kieran just loves Aislynn. She dances around and laughs and acts like a lunatic and he just smiles at her and thinks she is the funniest thing ever:)
Here he was giving me some smiles. He's so cute:)
He and Aislynn had both woken up from a nap, so both kiddos were in great moods...but like usual when Aislynn takes a nap, she doesn't fall asleep until late...I actually just heard footsteps upstairs...off to investigate.

6 comments:

Brynne said...

Oh my gosh I just love the pics! His smile is so beautiful and sweet and I love the one with his arm up. You really do take amazing pics sis!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

PAM! He is just the cutest thing EVER - What good shots of that beautiful face - I love the colors in all of these pics - so sunshiney warm and absolutely precious - the one of the two kids together is a framer!!

Douglas A. Perry, Sr. said...

Such photogenic children. Are you taking any movies too?

As far as your comments on pre-school in previous post, the best pre-school is staying home with Mom and Dad.

Love...Dad

Rileysmom said...

OMG Great pics!!!! i just love the one of him and A and of course the one of him smiling!!!! Gives me baby fever!

Shel said...

OMG! Those smiling pics are the ccccccccuuuuuuuuutttttteeeeesssssttttttttt!!!!!!! Love it!!!!

rcprncss said...

OMG! He so so so so darn cute! I love the picture of the two of them looking at each other. She is such a great big sister! I really enjoyed the smiles in these photos! They are just precious! (Victory photo is adorable)