Saturday, August 8, 2009

Little Photographer

The other day, I was going to snap a few pictures and the battery in the slr was dead, so I grabbed the p&s and gave it to Aislynn. She got a lot of pictures with my head cut off, but she also got this, which I love:)Then I attempted to take some self-portrait type shots, which did not work out so well either...someone's head kept getting cut off and this was the best one...I like that I can tell Aislynn is smiling even though you can't see her mouth:)A smiley man...And, I know I am biased, but I think Shaun and I make pretty cute kids:)
Don't you?

8 comments:

Rileysmom said...

Yes, your kids are the cutest!!!!!

Douglas A. Perry, Sr. said...

Fantastic photos. The blue background color is great for portraits.

Unaffected said...

Oh my god, so cute your kids! :)
I like your blog, I'm from Brazil. I dont speek ensglish very well, sorry for the wrongs!

rcprncss said...

Pam, your children are BEAUTIFUL! (Your family is one of my favorites) I love all these shots! A did a good job with the picture of you and your little man and your self portrait is sweet. It must be hard handling two kids! Love this post!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Simply stunning job that A did! I think she meant to zoom right in and capture those beautiful smiles - I THINK it is my fav of all time because I love how K's foot is tucked up into you TOO!

Absolutely gorgeous!

Brynne said...

I love the one of him smiling and the one of him and A with her leaning on her elbows on the floor, sooooooo sweet.

Shel said...

Oooh. Those pics are all so cute!! I love the one of you and K that A took!!!! Frame it on a desk and look at it everyday, because you are going to blink your eyes and he is going to be a big boy really really soon!

Susan said...

They are definitely adorable!!! I can not believe how much Aislynn has grown up!!!