Sunday, September 27, 2009

Last Week Recap

  • Beginning of the week spent getting Aislynn back into our routine after being out of town-not easy
  • Kieran going through a growth spurt or something-waking up a lot for like 3 nights in a row to eat
  • Story time at the library-each week a parent sponsors a craft-ours is this coming Thursday...any ideas?
  • Aislynn and I made a wreath on the first day of Fall...she said it was the best fall day ever:) I was trying to teach her about seasons. She did not want to color any of the fall activity sheets I printed out for her though
  • Wanted to make this pumpkin bread on the first day of fall, but apparently the pumpkin patches didn't produce many pumpkins last year and no grocery stores around here have canned pumpkin:( They don't even know if they will have it before Thanksgiving:(
  • Playing in the fountains...I guess that is one good thing about it still being super hot around here?
  • A delicious dinner with Brynne and Sean:)
  • After days of Aislynn waking up before 7 a.m., putting an alarm clock in her room and telling her she has to play in her room or stay in bed until 8:30 a.m.-Big thumbs up to this-it is working beautifully:D
  • And that's about it...I was pretty much sleep deprived this whole week, so I was pretty zombie-ish most of the week:(

Here are some pictures from the week:

The photo taking attempt was pretty lame this week, so I hope to do better this week:)

I hope everyone has a great week!!

2 comments:

Brynne said...

Yes that dinner was yummy! I hope we can join you at the pumpkin patch sonn!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

That was A LOT of things for a week! I wish I could work on these things again - the days were so different THEN.

Lovin' that collage of pics - I would be happy even opening photoshop these days! Keep inspiring me girlfriend!