Saturday, September 19, 2009

One sweet pea and lots of craftiness...

Aislynn is going to get home any minute...yay! It has been eerily quiet around the house without her and grocery shopping today without her was quiet boring:( She had a blast...swimming, beach, a children's museum, the zoo, visiting with Jessica (Andrew's girlfriend) and she got to see Uncle Phillip and Josh today. She was so cute on the phone whenever we talked to her...she would always ask me, "Can I call my Daddy now?" I guess he was more fun to talk to, ha! I didn't really accomplish much while she was gone, but I relaxed and I feel totally recharged, which was what I needed. We saw District 9 last night (K slept the whole time!), and that was really good...great social commentary. I listed some things on ebay, which I have been wanting to do, scrapped a little, and cleaned the floors. That was about it:) Here are a few pictures of little sweet pea from the past couple days:Now here is where the craftiness comes in: This was based on a sketch from Emilie Ahern's blog. This was based on a sketch from 52 Weeks...52 Sketches.And this was my own creation:) Here is a close up of the journaling:
I finished up this mini album from our Chicago trip from last year...sorry some of the pictures are blurry:(I punched holes in tickets/journaling spots so I could include them in the album...
That's all for now! I am going to *try* to take A on a "date" this week, just us girls, and then I will see if I can sneak in some 4 year pictures of her! I will be glad to have her back...I have all kinds of fun things planned for next week:)

3 comments:

Brynne said...

I like the Chicago book and I love the pics of little sweet pea. I glad you got to see Aislynn today! I bet she was so happy to see her mommy and daddy.

SnapScrapRepeat said...

I LOVE all of this! WOW! K is so animated and cute! What great shots - the photographers at studios can never catch 'em that well!

You craftiness is OUTRAGEOUSLY beautiful. I love what you have accomplished, girl!! That Chicago book is SO DARN cute too (Not just because I'm in there - hee hee!) but I love the consistent theme of pp and lettering - that June KGK was a great fit! YOU ROCK!

Douglas A. Perry, Sr. said...

Great pictures of the little guy. I was so happy to meet and hold him in person. Great Chicago book. You are so talented.

Love...Dad