Friday, January 15, 2010

Waving Hi and a Message

Aislynn was working on this "word message," not to be confused with a phone message according to her. I asked her what it said and she said "I love my Mom and Dad. I love you Kieran. I love myself." Sweet girl:) This is the first time I have uploaded a video, so hopefully it works:) Kieran's new trick is waving. My Mom came over last Saturday for a few hours and as soon as he saw her he started waving. The other morning, when he woke up, Shaun and I went into his room, and as soon as he saw us he waved and got the biggest grin on his face! He likes to wave to Aislynn A LOT, and sometimes when I am nursing him, he starts waving at me. It is adorable! So I kinda got it on video-he is doing it best when the video first starts-so pay attention, lol!!

2 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

what a little guy! He is too cute sitting there in his chair!

I love when kids start to develop and meet those milestones...especially the ones like Aislynn is hitting right NOW! Making sentences with letters is my favorite. DOCUMENT it all they go by SO fast!

Brynne said...

I love the video, you should post more stuff like that it makes me happy after a long day of work, hee hee! I can't wait to see him wave in person. Love ya!