Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A peek...

into my Week of the Life album. I decided to use Ali Edwards digital templates that she created for this project, and I will add a baseball card holder with more pictures, journaling, and odds and ends for each day. Each day will have an opening page, like below:And each day will have a photo spread. Here are 2 examples below: Where the yellow blocks are, I will add patterned paper from my scraps and then I will maybe choose one picture to highlight with a stitched border or embellies of some sort. It felt weird to not be taking pictures of everything on Monday, lol. I think I am going to pick a day each month, maybe the 15th and do this. That would also be a cool approach to this, I think. Anyone up for that?

2 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

I am so sold!! I'm going to have to convince C to let me purchase these templates! I love the clean lines! I am dying to get started on this adventure, too!

I think I have always had the 15th of the month idea in my head (it was the day I said I wanted to take pics with the kids each month!) so I'm signing on.. Keep me to it!

Shel said...

You know I'll do it with you too. It felt weird for me to not be taking pics today too! LOL

Are the Ali templates for Photoshop or can I use them with MS Word or some other software? Just curious.

I love the new pics of K and I especially love the one of A holding him a little too tightly. LOL That's the story of my life!

I know I said this before, but thank you for inspiring me...today, during this project, and always!