Saturday, October 29, 2011

a few things...

We have been getting over the sickies and getting ready for Halloween over here. This week has flown by and I am wondering where it went?!

I just wanted to post a quick couple of things...

The winner for my Ormolu challenge is posted over HERE, thanks to everyone that played along:)

Also, some fun fun FUN is going to be going on soon at the Nook.
 You will get to learn more about the new and old design team members, see some never-before-seen-creations, get tons of inspiration, win some prizes, prizes, and MORE prizes, have tons of fun, and we will be announcing a new challenge;)
Just in case you missed it in the banner...we will be giving away 10 Nook kits, hip hip hooray!
I hope you all will come out and play!

The Nook is also doing another card/layout kit/class, just in time for the holidays:
The kits will start shipping November 1st and the class will begin on November 12th. You can snag yours HERE.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend:)

2 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

I wish I could indulge in the beautiful wonders of scrap. The Nook's stuff + Ormolu's absolutely adorable pieces are making my lip quiver! My weeks are flying by my here. I need a break (of about a month or so) just to play!!! Play on, Pam, and know that I am living vicariously through you.

Mrs. Weddle said...

i think you should definatly make your DD album. it really is easy :)

and as far as one picture day ... i've tried it and there is alot of 'white space' left to fill .... so i would think a few pictures. but i do like the "main page" as being just a simple photo.