Friday, February 17, 2012

greetings!

I seem to be on a bit of a card kick lately. I go through phases like that, do you?

The first one I have to share, I made using the February Nook Kit and I created it for Jessy's Sentiment challenge on the card forum.
**edited to add that I fixed this card to actually say "howdy," not "hodwy," ha ha;)
I used my one inch square punch on the alphabet paper that came in the kit. Then I stacked my squares all together and rounded the corners of the top and bottom letters.

For the second card, this sticker in the American Crafts Amy Tangerine sticker book caught my eye because of the state on the map;) I had to use it on a card!!
I still love this line so much. I am itching to get my next dt box from American Crafts because it will contain the new goodies just released!! Exciting!!

Have you been making any cards lately? Link me up, I would love to see them!!
*****
I am headed to a kid-free weekend with the man to Savannah, GA. We dropped the kids off at my Mom's and are meeting my 2 brothers, sister, and their significant others:) Fun times (even if the forecast holds LOTS of rain, boo!) will be had;)
Happy weekend!!!

6 comments:

Diane Payne said...

Fabulous cards! That Amy Tan line is one of my all time favorites.

Alex said...

I am in love with your cards! They are always so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cards girl!

adele said...

Gorgeous cards! (but I noticed a typo) Have a fun weekend!

Unknown said...

Great cards! I am on a bit of a card kick too. It must be catching ;)

Sherri said...

I was thinking of you this weekend, hope it was as much fun as you had anticipated :) I have NOT made a card in forever. I've actually been pinning a few, and plan to have a card making marathon where I lift a few and get the card mojo going again.