Thursday, February 23, 2012

ormolu shares

I have a couple of pages using Ormolu goodies that I wanted to share. The first one I created for a challenge that went live on the blog today, please go check it out and see what some of the other creative team girls did! I hope some of you will participate;)

Here is the page:
I thought it was about time I scrapped how Shaun and I met;)

Here are some detail shots:

I had this page on the blog last week:
I created this to showcase the flappers (my very favorite ormolu product)
This is one of my favorite pages I have made recently...I think it has something to do with the pictures;)


We had an amazing weekend. We had so much fun with my siblings...the kids had fun with Grandma and James too:) I will have photos soon, or as soon as I can get a chance to edit them;)

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I will be back with oscar picks;)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pages! Love design and colours of the second one!

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Fabulous LO's! Love so much your work Pam♥♥ I'm a huge fan!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

I love what you did with the negatives of the letters!! That "historical" page is so awesome. This summer I would really love to make a mini that tells an oral history of Chato and I in high school. I've got tons of things in a storage book specifically from that time frame I need to pull out. You always inspire me, Pam!

Diane Payne said...

These are fabulous! I love all the little bits and layering that you did!