Wednesday, June 6, 2012

card kit swap

About a month ago, I participated in a card kit swap at My Scrapbook Nook. I was paired up with Danni, and she put together a gorgeous gorgeous kit for me, filled with Jillibean Soup and some American Crafts embellishments: 
 I was able to come up with 3 cards, and I had tons left over;)
The sweet little die-cuts she sent me were begging for a baby card;)

She sent me some white die-cut labels, so I added some letter stickers to spell the sentiment, sprayed the label with mist and then peeled off the letter stickers.

Thank you so much, Danni! I had so much fun playing with my kit:)

I would love to invite you over the Nook's card forum...there are awesome challenges posted twice a week and lots of fun little things, such as card swaps, that go on as well:)

Happy Wednesday, friends!!!

p.s. The June Nook kit is now available for purchase!!

3 comments:

Sherri said...

You rocked that kit Pam. So much goodness to work with too. Danni is such a sweetheart heh?!

Mandy said...

what a great way to get inspired!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Hey is that little itty bitty mason jar a part of the jb pp line? I know there was a EK stamp that was released some time back from Dear Lizzy that I really want to get my hands on ( I am preparing to create a log of canning notes as I learn something new this summer.)