Sunday, July 15, 2012

july my scrapbook nook kit+more

I just realized that I posted a sneak of the July Nook kit, but never posted the whole shebang:
It is filled with My Mind's Eye Indie Chic and Jillibean Soup embellishments. I adore the colors in the kit! You can snag yours HERE;) You can check out the grab bag HERE, which is filled with another color story from the Indie Chic line:)

If you want to see some amazing pretties put together with the kit, check out the design team gallery HERE....it always amazes me what these girls can do!

******

In other Nook news, have you been playing along with our celebrate summer challenges? There is about a month left, so I hope you have been enjoying the inspiring challenges going on there!! Check them out HERE!!

******

I have a few other scrapbook related things to chat about, one being the American Crafts team. My year is almost up with them and I would have loved to stay on another year, but my name is not on the list of new designers. I will admit that I was sad for a teeny bit, but I am fine with it now. I will always be grateful for them giving me a chance and the opportunity to work with them for a year was amazing and a dream come true. I can't be too sad about it when the list of girls is completely inspiring and there are lots of friends on there. Check them out HERE!

One thing that I am extremely grateful for from being on design teams, is getting to "meet" so many sweet girls. I get to be exposed to people whose work I have not really seen before and get to know them  and see their inspiring works, so I am really glad for that;)

******

2 other fun things...a couple of months ago, I received an e-mail from the editor of Scrapbook Trends asking if they could use one of my layouts and feature me for the award-winning style article in the July issue of Scrapbook Trends. I of course responded with a YES!! The layout they wanted to use has one of my most very favorite pictures of A on it;) I haven't found a copy of the July Scrapbook Trends anywhere around here yet, so I haven't seen the article in person, but they do have a little feature on their blog HERE:)

The other is that I was one of the winners of the June Color Challenge at Crate Paper! I made a layout with all of my pink bits and pieces from various Crate lines and made a funky grid:
It has been awhile since I made a 8.5x11 page, it was fun:)
I was so surprised to see my page listed on their blog!!! I got to pick one of their collections as a prize and I chose the Little Boy Blue line:)

That's all for now;) I should have a few scrapbook projects to share this week, so check back later!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend:)

7 comments:

Deanna said...

LOVE this Pam! Love the 8.5x11 too!

Unknown said...

Hugs Pam! (My name wasn't on the Pebbles list). Lots of fun scrappy kudos this month! Way to go!

adele said...

Congrats on your Scrapbook Trends news!! And winning the challenge! That's awesome!

I have to admit I was a little surprised (and disappointed) that your name wasn't on the AC list. I love what you do with their products. You are super talented :)

justem said...

LOVE that Crate layout. :) And congrats on the ST feature! I was so excited to see you!! Sorry to hear about AC. I loved the layouts you made for them this year. I'm sure great things are headed your way!! :)

Sherri said...

Love that Crate layout, was so happy to see you'd won. Sorry to hear about AC, I wondered if you had applied. They're kinda funny that way, look at Becky. Who knows what the future will bring? I know you'll continue to rock their product regardless, so we won't miss seeing your lovely creations. And huge congrats again, on the ST article. Man, you have a had a fabulous last couple of years in the scrappy world!

Lilith Eeckels said...

COngrats on ST and that layout is just STUNNING. I too was soooo surprised that you weren't on the list! I know you will do lots of great things!!!

Unknown said...

wonderful page - love the blocking. Congrats on the ST feature