Tuesday, July 17, 2012

ormolu projects

It has been a little while since I shared some of my Ormolu projects here, so I am sharing them now, ha!

This first one I created using some of the latest releases, Bungalow and Tag Sale:
I am seriously in love with the Snapshots (the polaroid style frames)...and I think Kaitlin must have been ahead of the game when designing them...I have seen several manufacturers show something similar that they will be releasing this coming CHA!

Some close ups:
I just love the colors in Bungalow;)

This is a layout I had on the blog last week and I pulled out some oldish Crate Paper (toy box!) to go along with it:
This page was all about mixing and matching different Ormolu lines. I used items from Fact or Fiction, Tag Sale, and Bungalow. I love how they all coordinate together so well:)

And I love that little face:) Seems like forever ago...

I have one more page, a page I created for a challenge I was hosting on the Ormolu blog (it is over now though). It was to create  a layout using a lyric or song title somewhere on your page:
I used a line from "Home" by Edward Sharp and the Magnetic Zeros (I just love that song!).
It's a bad picture (grainy and dark), and I completely botched the stitching on this page, but I have been wanting to get this sentiment down for awhile now:)
apparently i am obsessed with these green thickers
 This little flair button from Bungalow was perfect for this page;)

All orders this summer will include this custom flair button for free:
Cute, right?

That's all for today, happy Tuesday, friends!!

8 comments:

Lilith Eeckels said...

These are absolutely stunning!! Love the older Crate collections!!!!

Lilith Eeckels said...

Oh Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog and SC. You are the loveliest person!!!! Wish we lived closer because I'm sure we would be the best of friends!

julie e said...

Great layouts!

Deanna said...

LOVE these Pam! I think the "home" one is my favorite--love the title work. But really they're all great! You're so super talented. :)

Diane Payne said...

Love this, Pam!

Unknown said...

Pam! Great work! The polka dot on the kraft background is soooo nice!

Shellye McDaniel said...

Love the clean and simple layout with just a little twist! it's so cute!!!

Andrea Amu said...

These all look wonderful!
The flair buttons are so fun and the stitching... well I think it all looks pretty fab! ;)