Monday, October 29, 2012

some carta bella traditions shares

I shared one of my projects I created with the Carta Bella Traditions line during the blog hop, but I want to share the other 2 things I created.

The colors in this line are so rich and cozy, they remind me of fabric or a quilt. I wanted to replicate that somehow, so I came up with this card:

I love finding ways to showcase lots of pretty patterns at once:)
The other project I created was this layout:
This was one of the only photos I took last Thanksgiving, and the colors in the photo worked perfect with these papers.
Here is a close up:

That's all for now! I will be back in a couple days to share some Halloween photos...we have a monster and a hippy this year (I think you know who is going as who, lol!).

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Gorgeous. You're right these colours really are rich and lush. Perfect for Fall photos. Oh and that quilt card is stunning.

Pamela said...

I just love your thank you card. I never would of thought of sewing the quilt. It has just a perfect warm feeling about it.