Tuesday, January 8, 2013

it's been awhile

I hope you all had wonderful holidays with your family and are looking forward to 2013 and all it holds! We had a good little break and now that school has started back up, I am ready to get back in the swing of things here as well:)

CHA is coming up towards the end of this week and I wanted to share some of the sneak peeks from Carta Bella and Jillibean Soup. I have had the opportunity to play with some of the new collections from both companies and I think you will be pleased with what they are releasing!! I am also very excited because this CHA is the first one that I will have created projects for:)

Today I will share Jillibean Soup's releases, and tomorrow I will share Carta Bella.
I just can't even decide which one is my favorite...it's a tie;) And I looooooove that the new pea pod parts are cut and packaged up in a little baggie so that you don't have to punch the die-cuts from the sheet anymore.

There are some other fun things coming out...new alphabeans, word stickers (LOVE these), stamps, and the placements are really awesome too, especially for people like me, who aren't cool enough to have a die-cutting machine;)
p.s. There is still more that hasn't been shared yet;)

 What out of all of this do you have to have? What is your favorite?!

2 comments:

Mrs. Weddle said...

veggie soup is my FAVORITE ... love the little seed packs lol

SnapScrapRepeat said...

OH MY...Jilli-everything is just divine!! I'm pretty sure there's not anything they make that can disappoint me!