Sunday, January 27, 2013

project life week one

**if you are looking for the Carta Bella blog hop, please look HERE**

I am going to attempt it this year...again. I am not sure how long I will keep up or how many weeks will be included, but I will try my best. I haven't created a title page for the album because I want to wait until the end of the year and include my favorite photos from throughout the year.

So far, I have completed weeks one and two, but I haven't yet photographed week two, so I am only sharing week one today. Week three and four have been a bit stressful and busy-more on that later, but I have kept good notes and I *will* get them done once life settles down (ha ha ha).


To keep it simpler and more manageable, I am doing one page spreads. This way, I can get it done faster and I don't feel like I have to include every single thing to fill up the pages.

I started a folder where I stuck my favorite scraps and bits of papers that I plan on pulling from for my project life pages. Also...did you notice there was no stitching on this? I shocked myself:) I did add some stitching on week 2 though;)

Just holler if you have any questions about products I used!

0 comments: